A contemporary, flower-forward, sculptural arrangement in paper.
A custom assortment of florals in a hand-wrapped bouquet with premium FIELD wrapping. A suitable option for those who already have a beloved vase. Each bouquet is designer’s choice, which means florals will vary by seasonality and availability. Available in medium and large sizes. We deliver once or twice a month with option of three commitment terms: 3 Months, 6 Months and 12 months. Pay when you place the order, cannot be cancelled.
*Offerings will vary with seasonal and daily availability and design preferences. Images shown reflect a style, scale and price point only. Specific materials are not guaranteed.
We will send out our arrangements to your door on the first (and third) Friday of the month. If you'd prefer a different delivery day, please contact us. All subscriptions include free delivery.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us via phone or email with any questions.
To maximize your flowers’ vase life, consider the following:
- Remove any leaves that fall below the water line in your vase. Extra leaves in your water will decay, which makes bacteria grow and will ultimately shorten the life of your flowers.
- Recut the bottom of each stem at a 45 degree angle, removing at least 2” to your desired height. Cutting at this angle allows more surface area for the flower to take in water and ensures that your stems are not sitting in the bottom of your vase, thereby blocking water intake.
- Flowers like to drink. Check water level daily and add water as needed. Replace water every 2–3 days.
- Recut stems in 3–4 days.
- Remove older flowers as they fade.
- Keep your flowers away from direct sun, drafts and sources of heat.