Blumenhaus explores Botany with a romantic approach through 196 pages of editorials, portfolios, words & illustrations.
In this volume…
- Of the importance of gardening by the moon in uncertain times
- Transitioning into horticulture
- Myths and legends: the character of Daphne
- Romantic Modernism and the Bloomsbury Group’s Charleston
- The Poison Garden
- About Edible flowers: Lotus Reveries on Summer Afternoons
Wandering through secret gardens…
- Casa Viviana, house of magic
- Hawaii: Lauren in Wonderlei
- Las Glorias de las Flores
- Fee Greening
- Marin Montagut
- Michael Dumontier & Neil Farber
- Frances Palmer
- Marcin Rusak
- Renko Floral
Exclusive editorials by Théo Gosselin, Pia Riverola, Yuji Watanabee, Yvonne Club and Anna Banan. We’ll also invite you to a magnificent Lunch with Flowers, a series shot by Melanie Rodriguez… You will contemplate Floras Nostalgia, amazing photographs by Thais Varela and travel to Africa with Benjamin Schmuck.
196 pages / Size: 25 x 34 cm
Made in Paris, printed in Spain on offset quality paper.